**What You Will Do**
All Lowe’s associates provide excellent client service although keeping a shop that is clean, secure, and stocked with the merchandise our consumers have to have. As an LTL (Significantly less than Load) Stocker, this suggests:
• Getting friendly, experienced, and responding immediately to client and associate demands.
• Guaranteeing merchandise is accurately received, stocked, and replenished.
• Following secure lifting procedures when moving and putting merchandise.
The LTL Stocker aids provide the ideal merchandise to our consumers by unloading incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments. On top of that, this associate organizes merchandise and best stocks to set up shops for sales results. The LTL Stocker usually performs throughout common company hours in the day to prepare for shop opening.
_Travel Needs: This function does not need typical travel even so, this function could have to have to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to assistance neighboring shops._
**What We’re Seeking For**
• Hourly Complete Time or Component Time: Commonly scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively much more hours could be essential primarily based on the demands of the shop.
• Needs availability throughout common company hours in the day.
• Physical capability to execute tasks that could need prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities vital to execute job duties.
• Minimally will have to be capable to lift 25 pounds with out help could lift more than 25 pounds with or with out help.
**What You Will need To Succeed**
• Capability to study, create, and execute standard arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• three months of knowledge operating forklift/energy gear such as lifts, order pickers, and comparable gear.
• six months of knowledge in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
Lowe’s is an equal chance employer and administers all personnel practices with out regard to race, colour, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or healthcare situation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic info, or any other category protected beneath federal, state, or neighborhood law.