*JOB TITLE: Director of Finance
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* General Ledger entries for multiple companies; including intercompany eliminations.
* Perform month end close for various companies in different departments
* Prepare and submit monthly sales and use tax returns for various jurisdictions.
* Financial analysis and budgeting.
* Maintain fixed asset records including depreciation schedules
* Perform standard cost analysis and verification.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
*REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: *
* Strong computer, analytical and research skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically MS Word & Excel
* Experience with QuickBooks or equivalent.
* Detail oriented, with ability to organize, prioritize, and work well independently or with others
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to provide excellent customer service, both internally & externally.
*EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: *
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 2 years of experience OR 5 years of experience in lieu of degree.
* MBA Required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80 – $140k per year
* Dental Insurance TBD
* Health Insurance TBD
* Paid Time Off yes
* Vision Insurance TBD
* One location
* Monday to Friday 40HR WORK WEEK
* Account reconciliation
* WHEN AND IF NEEDED
Director fo Finance- Los Angeles, CA