Naturecan, founded in May 2019 by Andy Duckworth, the former CEO of MyProtein, and Paul Finnegan, is a global wellness brand focused on offering a premium, safe and effective hemp derived CBD, as well as other health-related products such as supplements, vitamins and minerals to help people live a healthier, happier and more pain-free lives. We are a tech start-up with a clear vision to succeed and emerge as a leader on Global markets.
Purpose of Role
As the Head of Regulatory Affairs, you will apply your passion for detail and excellence to help with the delivery of their ground-breaking CBD and cannabinoid products.
As a key member of the Company’s senior management team and reporting to the CEO; you will provide vision, leadership, support, collaboration, and direction that ensures the systems and instruments are delivered to the highest standard adhering to the highest of regulatory standards. Working closely with the Quality and Manufacturing teams, you will take a hands-on approach to leading the international regulatory compliance function of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Regulatory Affairs from an ultra-high quality, safety critical/highly regulated industry background to come into a superbly financed organisation and implement a world class Regulatory strategy to achieve the strategic operational goals, making a critical impact on the success of the entire business.
· Collaborate and lead across the organisation.
· Develop and deepen relationships with key partners.
· Commercially focussed on moving Naturecan forward through the monitoring and improving of the team’s performance via systems, processes, goals, training, and recruitment as required.
· Ability to build strong relationships between the Regulatory team and other areas of the organisation whilst communicating effectively at all levels.
· A detailed understanding of what it takes to ensure regulatory compliance in a nutraceutical manufacturing business.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities within an ever-changing high-tech organisation
· Natural leader, able to inspire, motivate, engage and drive. Positive in nature, able to both develop and get the best out of those around them. Experience in the CBD or cannabinoids.
· Good working knowledge of risk management
· Strong interpersonal, collaboration and negotiation skills
· Good experience of mentoring and developing teams, having successfully led small teams in the past
· Could be from pharmaceutical, herbal pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or legal background
· Knowledge of Novel Food dossier compilation
· A proven track record of delivering excellence to clients and profitability for the company
· Highly organised, analytical, and comfortable presenting at all levels
· Proven ability to lead transition and change
· Ability to think both creatively and commercially
· Happy to work at both strategic and operational levels
· Experience of new product development
· Interested in the world of start-ups and entrepreneurialism
Application deadline: 25/03/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £125,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Regulatory Affairs: 2 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process