minors and medicinal marijuana

my son, 17, suffers from ptsd and bipolar disorder. im not proud to say this but marijuana really helps him stay sane frankly. i was wondering if i could speak to his psychiatrist and see if it would be possible for me to hold a green card for him and purchase him medicinal marijuana, for harm reduction. the last thing i want is for him to smoke something laced or something that isn’t healthy for him physically or mentally. does anyone know how to go about this or if it’s even possible. i really just want to help him. thank you for any advice!

Latest posts